vineri, 10 iulie 2009

The Scream


Weird thing...I was looking through some older pictures and I found one that instantly reminded me of Munch's The Scream. I wondered whether, at that moment, I had done it on purpose, or it was just a freaky coincidence. I couldn't remember. Of course, my first instinct was to get all panicky and create intricate scenarios in my head, foreseeing early manifestations of Alzheimer's...and a few moments later I remembered the most significant thing of all. The reason why I can't remember the exact cognitive processes going on in my head at that very moment is that it was one moment of bliss in a long stream...one of those instances when you are so happy and free of any restraints, that you do not disect each and every grain of thought, when irrationality is the most natural state of all. Of course, large quantities of imbibed alcohol may have been involved in the whole process as well.


I miss those moments...and I hate studying for a useless, bureaucratic exam upon which your entering in a dehumanizing educational system depends.

Oh yeah...kids...stay in school and...um...don't do drugs...whatever.

2 comentarii: